Monday, December 5, 2011

Starting Back

Ok where do i start. been gone for a minute now and know this is not good for my health or my efforts to get healthy. Have worked out twice in probably the four weeks. Had a few personal problems with the death of one my younger cousins but cant or should i say wont use that for an excuse! The fact is i have been mentally derailed. I have been down this road before where i'm going strong and I all of a sudden hit a ceiling and just stop. I promised myself early on that when this time came i was going to push through it and i am determined to do just that. I was joking around with a friend about how we always say "i'm gonna get back on it starting monday" like monday is some magical day that is going to make such a huge difference! lol Well fact is monday is just another day so I will be hitting the gym in the morning already got my bag packed ipod charged up.

If you are truly my friend please pray for me on this journey because it is so difficult to maintain but again i am determined to push through that ceiling. I am actually a little anxious to see just how good i can do. it is my plan to pick up on my c25k program where i left off. Hopefully the time off has not hurt me too much. so with that said please look forward to my next blog that should no let me rephrase that ....that will be coming tomorrow after my work out.

Holla at you soon!

1 comment:

  1. GO WORKOUT!! I am praying for you. You already know I'm going to be pushing you along! :-)

    ReplyDelete